Share this job
Digital Commerce Membership Operations Manager
Shanghai, China, China
As the Operation Manager for the Greater China Direct Digital Commerce, you will serve as the organizational champion for project and process excellence for all NIKE owned platforms including Nike.com, SNKRS, TMALL and HK.com. You will lead across a matrix of digital professionals focused on executing day-to-day operations within the Direct Digital Commerce Operations. Disciplined teamwork will be key, partnering across membership planning, target communication, merchandising, platform business, digital site operations and global membership operations team. To that end you’ll
- Lead and manage the whole membership operations team, build up team strategies, roadmap and KPI.
- Build up membership operations game plan, aligning with upstream team’s work and communication flow.
- Plan resource and capacity for segmented members setting in system.
- Download platform seasonal membership plan to prioritize work tasks and call out potential risk.
- Control and manage members binding progress and timeline across platforms.
- Close monitor the platform membership event launching, track launch issue and escalate to platform membership owner, seek for solution to meet business requirement.
- Build up good partnership with membership key work stream, improve the team communication flow and process with cross functional teams.
- Partner with global counterpart and Geo product team to improve membership system functionality and capability.
- Managing membership producer team KPI.
Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum 5+ years of related working experience.
- Strong communication and skills.
- Have prior experience in digital operations in international internet industry or CRM department.
- Strong understanding of Digital ecosystem, e-commerce landscape, trends and consumer behavior.
- Experience working with Mobile Apps, Tmall or WeChat within a digital operations environment.
- Ability to define processes and manage continuous improvement cycles.
- Ability to work under pressure and have strong crisis management skill.
- Efficiently communicate in English both verbally and in written form.
- Be able to lead the membership operation team.
- Be able to coordinate with other functions, departments, external stakeholders.
- Have good crisis management skills and decision-making skills