Share this job
Digital Brand Protection Manager
Shanghai, China, China
- Manage day-to-day aspects of Digital brand protection activities in Asia-Pacific region: manage and follow-up of monitoring and investigations programs, rank of priorities and set up KPIs as to monitor efficiency of said monitoring and investigative programs and service providers.
- Analyze and recommend appropriate enforcement actions, select targets for investigations, prepare evidence exhibits and affidavits for internal and external counsels and law enforcement authorities; follow-up administrative, civil, or criminal proceedings.
- Partner with and coordinate collaboration programs with law enforcement authorities, customs, regulators and government agencies and/or industry organizations.
- Represent the brand and conduct negotiations with online marketplaces, social media and other Digital pure players.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing Digital brand protection investigations and enforcement for international brands in China and good knowledge of the Asian Digital landscape required.
- Enforcement and/or legal background and experience working with and managing private investigation agencies.
- High level of negotiation skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills; ability to prioritize effectively.
- Tech savvy, ideally familiar with scraping and digital investigations tools and processes.
- Good oral and written skills in Mandarin and English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.