Share this job
Developer Support (Speed & Agility)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Nike is always on the move. We are driving an offense that allows us to serve our consumer faster, more personally, and at scale. We are accelerating our greatest opportunities and putting decision-making closer to the consumer so we can move at the speed of the market. We are looking for a leader passionate about our athletes and committed to delivering game changing innovation.
Nike products enable and inspire human potential, and it’s up to the Nike Product Development team to develop, drive and perfect those products for consumers around the world. The Product Development Team works with Design, Product Management and other cross-functional partners in the product creation process. Product Development leads the development process, driving craft and profitability, and delivers against factory product creation capabilities. The opportunities are endless when you combine product development teams that have creative mindsets that through collaborative individuals can create innovative processes that enable development to move to the future of elevated product craft and faster go to market. This teams primary responsibility is to find these opportunities and make them come to life. Whether its basketball, running or football, one thing remains constant: The Product Team delivers world-class products to help athletes push the boundaries of their potential
- DELIVER RESULTS: Takes Initiative/self starter; Understands core business processes and systems; Planning and organizational skills; Prioritization skills
- CREATE THE FUTURE: Champion to drive project and change management; Find ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness; Demonstrates new ways of solving problems and overcoming obstacles; Open to new ideas and help others to think creatively
- COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY: Creative thinking with ability to communicate ideas/plans; Taylors communication to varying audiences; Is curious and asks questions/good listener; Written and verbal communication is clear and concise
- LEAD & INFLUENCE OTHERS: Clear POV (even when unpopular); Influence and engage others through self-assurance and fact-based recommendations; Reaches out beyond current department to build effective relationships
- CONTRIBUTE SPECIAL EXPERTISE: Process improvement mindset, sharing best practices; System thinking and good analytical skills; Project management skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, with experience in project management and process improvement.
- Passionate about product development and manufacturing. Knowledge of apparel manufacturing, costing or Engineering & Logistics.
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Strong customer focused and collaborative approach to work with team members.
- Demonstrated project management and problem solving skills.
- Experience in process innovation and enhancement throughout the various activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion and team-work.