Share this job
DSM - NFS Business Planner
Shanghai, China, China
- Conduct historical analysis in terms of buying structure and provide propose for monthly sales plan (including Rev, MKD%, sold units, etc.) by PE by Category.
- Provide shipment plan and OTB report based on supply and demand situation by month by Category.
- Propose Retail Calendar Promotion plan for the whole year.
- Provide weekly/monthly category and product performance e.g. rev, inventory, MKD, etc.
- Update shipment plan and OTB report according to the latest supply and demand performance.
- Track weekly promotion performance and lead the partnership with Buying Team to propose weekly MKD and promotion mechanism.
- Work closely with Inventory Management Team to chase supply and proactively take action to avoid inventory risk.
- Lead Rolling Forecast Meeting to co-work with Buying & Allocation team to review the latest business and take quick reaction.
- Provide analysis and documentation for post-season review
- Provide seasonal deep dive analysis for key category/door
- Partner with Buying, Inventory Management, Allocation and Field team to develop action steps for next season.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.