Share this job
DSM - Inventory Planning Coordinator (ETW)
Shanghai, China, China
- Determine inventory strategy by understanding category/product initiatives and demand to manage inventory strategy and targets in order to develop the buy strategy.
- Develop inventory plan by setting and maintaining parameters/buffers and review and update the delivery plan.
- Manage inventory and measure performance. Ensure the accuracy and control of inventory balances through development, implementation and administration of effective measurements and processes.
- Continual evaluation and assessment of internal and external data, plans, capabilities and constraints to understand impact to effective inventory management execution
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or a business-related field
- 1-3 years' related working experience
- Advanced level proficiency in using Excel
- Fluent English in both written and spoken
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.