Share this job
DSM - Door Planning Manager
Shanghai, China, China
- end to end process of both short-term and long-term marketplace revenue plan for NIKE GC wholesale business
- Explore & maintain a comprehensive statistical modeling for store-level revenue forecast based on POS data or other external factors to improve store-level planning accuracy.
- Evaluate the business impact based on different strategic initiatives and communicate to senior business leaders
- Lead x-functional alignment for each marketplace revenue topics
- 5-year or above experience on planning or data analysis related job. Consulting experience is preferred
- Experience in explore and maintain statistical modeling; proficient in Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint) and analytics tools (SQL, SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Degree of Statistics is preferred; experience in consumer goods, retail or sports is preferred
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively lead, communicate and influence x-functional team
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.