• Well master inspection skill and knowledge of Nike products
• Take physical inspection on the products that consumer returned, be capable of identifying whether products are suspicious
• Be proficient about inspection key points, learn the products unique information and characters through different channels
• Establish the monthly inspection plan considering the actual return volume and BZ warehouse capacity
• Develop inspection tracking report to maintain inspection progress and record all related information
• Keep closely communication with head quarter BP team and follow the instruction in daily work
• Technical: Have DC operation experience, and understand key distribution center operational functions
• Communication/Language: Fluent in English and Mandarin • Management/Leadership (if applicable)
• Other: Proficient in Excel software with strong knowledge of analysis tools skill
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Nike Job Alerts
Sign up to stay up to date with the latest opportunities.
We Are Nike
Diversity & Inclusion
We Are Equals