Share this job
Customer Service Representative
Shanghai, China, China
40% 1. Receipt of customer orders, order management: order placement and input in system, proactive resolution of problems, enforcement of Nike policies, product information and availability, allocation, value added services and consumer services.
30% 2. Energy Accounts management: claim management; Shipment follow up.
10% 3. Order management for internal accounts of free delivery: Company order and seeding order. Place order, delivery and shipment receipt follow up.
10% 4. Customer connections: accounts contact for regular survey or information share with accounts.
10% 5. Reports: Sales order analysis, Order cancellation, order reconciliation ,miscellaneous work on reports.
Education/Work experience: Bachelor degree or above.
Knowledge: Good understanding of Customer Service policies
1. Competency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Chinese.
2. Must posses excellent listening and communication skills.
3. Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT and outlook.
1. Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence in critical situations to obtain consensus with internal and external customers.
2. Hard working, Patient, Precise, Target-Oriented.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.