Share this job
Country Marketing Manager
Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
Roles and responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the entire country marketing team. Be responsible for growing, coaching, developing the team.
- Develop strategic marketing plans in partnership with the Singapore-based territory team.
- Deliver premium, seamless, integrated and consumer-centric marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Be a strong partner with the country commercial team to be responsible for the sustainable growth of the Thailand business.
- Managing external marketing partners and vendors.
- Managing country marketing budget and team travel budget.
- 5-10 years of working experience in marketing and consumer goods.
- Strong connectivity to the consumer insights and trend.
- Solid leadership experience in managing key stakeholders and a team.
- Ability to understand and navigate through the complex matrix structure.
- Extensive marketing event execution experiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Out of the box thinking and the ability to disrupt the status quo.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.