Share this job
As our Cost Engineering Analyst, you will work with factory partners to understand, collect, analyze, negotiate and standardize costs.
- You will assist the ACE manager with creating transparent, sustainable, competitive and accurate cost models.
- You will create and analyze reports and tools that identify cost exceptions and work with cross function teams to predict, negotiate and understand costs for apparel production.
- You’ll also partner with factories and product creation to resolve costing challenges and identify improvement opportunities by using time study analysis tools and database.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years directly relevant work experience
- Experience in apparel construction, production and manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of time study, such as GSD, is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis to achieve target cost margin
- Strong cross team collaboration and effectively working with internal and external parties
- Discipline and independent in meeting deadlines on work assignments
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook