Converse - Regional Marketing Manager
, Singapore, Singapore
Job Function: Marketing
Date published: 6-Sep-2017
The Regional Marketing Manager will provide a strategic thought leadership and stewardship to the Brand across all APAC Partner markets. The individual will be responsible for ensuring brand continues to grow and is healthy across all critical KPIs. The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and executing the following:
1. Brand Stewardship - Effectiveness, Metrics and Analysis.
- Develop strong relationship with business partners across the region and across functions- Brand, Retail, Product Creation, Sales to ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
- Own the local ‘Concept maps” and prioritize initiatives to ensure support is available, relevant and delivered on time.
- Work closely with Regional GM and Marketing to support the brand in all markets.
- Track and influence proper levels of DCI to support brand and initiative.
- Create and leverage appropriate measurement tools to ensure region effectively monitors brand development, competitive activity and overall consumer sentiment.
2. Brand Stewardship - Social, Digital and Media
- Implement Converse’s seasonal brand messaging in online, print and broadcast media through the development of an integrated communications strategy.
- Lead and co-ordinate partner communications teams to achieve the best media coverage results that amplify Converse brand across the region.
- Localize, develop and lead long-term communications strategies that support key business drivers for the region
- Customize and localize effective communication strategies that connects local culture and creates energy for the brand in priority markets
- Work closely with GPM marketing teams to ensure up-to date training and tools are available and shared with partners.
3. Brand Experiences - Regional HTM Strategy and Execution.
- Work cross-functionally within the HTM pipeline, to develop comprehensive communications strategy that ensures consistent storytelling and messaging for internal and external constituents.
- Develop local plans to celebrate and connect relevant stories with local influencer communities. Build local energy moments to create excitement for the brand
- Define criteria to capture and connect with local communities. Ensure Converse is recognized across the region for being a catalyst and a contributor to the creative community across Asia.
4. Brand Stewardship - Retail Marketing.
- Design regional strategies and executional initiatives that will help create, connect and celebrate our consumers to our retail locations.
- Work closely with the Retail marketing team to ensure that the Converse experience in owned, partner and .com is BEST IN CLASS and properly executed.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, brand marketing, business or related field.
- 6+ yrs experience in the marketing field with a high profile, globally branded organization/ agency.
- Successful experience in a senior level management position with proven ability to provide direction and leadership to other managers is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated Strong Partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Medium / Medium High amount of travel will be expected