Share this job
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Report to: Communications Director
Work Location: Seoul
The Communications Coordinator role will be responsible for PR and communications plan and execution at Nike Korea.
- Support corporate & internal communications
- Support Nike brand categories communications
- Develop communications strategy and execute public relations/public activities for Nike Golf
- Media & influencer relations: inquiry handling, media meeting, media engagement
- Supervise and lead executing media/consumer/internal events such as public event, consumer/digital influencer gathering and etc.
- Know interfaces of PR agency to ensure strategic and effective development and implementation of tactical plans and to maximize exposure and impact.
- At least over one year of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree (major in communications-related filed is preferred)
- Be open to and comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate ability of completing multi-tasks
- Proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent English writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- High proficiency with MS office application