Chemical Engineer II - Indonesia
Jakarta , Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Function: Manufacturing & Engineering
Date published: 24-Mar-2017
Act as technical support in the Nike Liaison Office teams, focusing on modernization that are manufacturable, process effective, cost effective, and meet performance and quality expectations of the consumer.
- Lead or support the assigned chemical engineering related projects.
- Work closely and communicate often with Chemical engineers in other manufacturing countries to obtain consistency in technical, development and production across respective category.
- Understanding chemical engineer related modernization projects from other locations and support project proliferation.
- Inspire Nike factories and Vendors on new idea of product efficiency improvement.
- Collaborate with other modernization Engineers or Lean team on finding better way to drive CE related modernization projects
- Responsible for understanding and working within best practice guidelines set by Category and Functional leadership.
- Collaborate with Category team members in the use of best practice, design for mfg./ environment guidelines.
- Conduct production process related survey, data collecting data analysis for modernization projects.
- Act as mentor to other Engineer to better understand modernization program & projects.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in footwear or other chemical engineering area.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to provide guidance and advice within an area of expertise. Sensitive to differing cultures, customs and business practices.
- Able to communicate well in both English and Bahasa Indonesia