Share this job
Chemical Engineer II (Converse)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
The nature of the work is focused on research and development of products from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
- Utilizes veteran engineering knowledge and applied research towards the development and design of new products and processes.
- Defines protocol and establishes direction of engineering work in one or more general engineering functions to include mechanical, process, product, chemical, etc. Applies work to elevate product through the use of new technologies and processes.
- Generates tests, and results analysis. Draws conclusions and makes subsequent process or product recommendations. Solves complex engineering problems and takes corrective action.
- Summarizes reports, data, and findings and prepares reports or briefs of assigned projects. Presents concepts and solutions at the functional level. Clearly and concisely communicates the knowledge required to transition work into concrete process or product improvements.
- Bachelor Degree in chemical or relevant industry
- 5+ years directly relevant work experience
- Experience in apparel/ textile/ footwear
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Good communication, influencing skill
- Good problem solving and deliver solution, good analysis and decision making
- FLUENT in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.