Share this job
Category Finance Sr. Manager
Shanghai, China, China
- Be the strategic partner of category GM and drive seamless Category Game Plan.
- Set target, track progress, and call for actions of each gate in terms of pricing, units, revenue, and margin – with relentless focus on Power Franchises and key investments.
- Work closely with global category and margin planning team to drive alignment on product needs and margin improvement.
- Lead the strategic framework for Category Revenue and Margin Long Range Planning, including Corporate Strategy Review, Annual Operational Plan, and Financial Budget.
- Deliver results. Collaborate with cross-functional leadership team to achieve Net Revenue and Gross Margin budget. Actively manage the risk and opportunity profile.
- Maintain a pull marketplace. Drive marketplace and product insights, and call for actions on pre-season, in-season and post-season actions.
- Business acumen and strategic mindset. A strong business partner.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to provide insights based on financial and non-financial information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across distance, to multiple functions, and to different level of management.
- Works well in a cross-functional collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Resilient and confident, unafraid to speak out, but will support decisions once made.
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Fluent in Chinese and English