Share this job
Category Digital Business Specialist, Nike Direct Digital Commerce
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the role
- Drive the Category Digital Business by achieving quarterly and year Goals across all NDDC platforms. Collaborate with Nike.com City Merchandizing, Business team, Marketing to understand key marketing styles, product stories and key investments to drive the business results,
- Coordinate and Create Launch Plans for new products, create seasonal collection that will create distinction for our consumers for the Nike.com Ecosystem.
- Weekly trading to react on the business trends, provide recommendations to improve sales, margin conversion rate by responding to the consumer needs.
- Partner with the analytics team to review and analyze key KPIs, and revenue daily, through merchandising, cart /feed analysis, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
- Identify opportunities to Optimize navigation, search results, product walls, feed activation to ensure all KPIs are reached.
- Provide weekly and seasonal recaps on what worked, didn't work and next steps from an assortment planning and from consumer journey perspective as part of the seasonal hind sighting process.
- Research trends and opportunities, review other competitive Shopping APPs/Web to evaluate digital merchandising/business strategies, promotional tactics, consumer experience then translate findings into actionable plans.
- Degree in Economics, Analytics, Marketing or a related field
- Good Analytics and business skills and experience of consolidating and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Strong focus on results and ability to take effective decision.
- Have the ability and desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior managers.
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.