Share this job
Category Brand Assistant Manager - NSW
Beijing, China, China
· To develop and implement beijing nsw marketing plan and projects, to drive the leadership of nsw brand and business growth in beijing.
· Develop and execute Beijing NSW seasonal campaign and projects. Celebrate innovation, sports, sneaker and youth culture.
· Create deep connection with local our consumers. Identify current nsw consumer insights and culture trend.
· Develop and drive the seasonal campaign integrated marketing plan in beijing. Lead and coordinate the functions and gc category teams to ensure the plans are executed per nsw brand direction and maximize brand impact.
· Disrupt and extend nike’s brand voice by bringing consumers into new places, leveraging the tools at disposal across product, marketplace and consumer insights, delivering nike only experiences / stories, partnering up with true game changers, always connected to our dna.
· Serve as the link to gc brand and functions to create a seamless flow of communication and transparency between the teams and to ensure needs are served, and to create long-term nbhd excellence.
· Lead and align with x-cat team and territory x-functions team to drive collaborated efforts.
Support NSW game plan.
· Understand the business and brand demand, to be an active member to drive category alignment, through product, marketplace.
· Drive best in class category game plan process, and support business growth in gc.
Drive consumer-led offense.
· Define and cultivate the strategic partnership to bring innovative stories to life.
· Work with sales, market place management on retail exclusives / product opportunities.
· Work with store marketing to create best experience in store at store activation
· knowledge of the company, processes and customers
· Creative & result driven, drive alignment
· Strong knowledge of Sneaker culture & local youth culture;
· Great communications skill