Guadalajara , Jalisco, Mexico
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Date published: 22-Mar-2017
The credit analyst plays an important function by determining the credit worthiness of customers. Analyzing financial and internal data to assess the likelihood of honoring their financial obligations.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- Assessing creditworthiness of existing or prospective customers.
- Examine financial data and Nike credit history to determine portfolio´s credit risk.
- Order release management
- Cross functional team work to understand the strategy of customers
- New account creation follow up and complete documentation review and maintenance.
- Minimum 2/3 years of relevant working experience
- Proactive, accountable, analytic and goal oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and fostering collaboration
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Availability to travel