Share this job
CONTACT CENTER LEAD - CONTRACT
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Assist the CS Supervisor to dandle escalation cases and help coach the team in representing all designated business units supported by Consumer Services_Nike.com (i.e. Nike iD, Commerce, Consumer Special Orders, Employee Special Orders, Correspondence, HK returns processes and any other businesses as added). To make sure the CS athletes are providing excellence service to Nike consumers via in-bound system, e-mail, Live Chat and written correspondence as business warrants.
· Serve as a Lead by assisting the Area Managers in coaching and educating CSR’s in day to day business processes.
· Take increased ownership of the processes and the sharing of information.
· Be subject matter experts in product, policies and procedures supporting the Nike Consumer Services business units.
· Proactively provide relevant information to the team to enhance the level of service we provide, by working closely with the Knowledge Authors to appropriately update policy and process information. Communicate, recommend and implement solutions to better support the day to day business.
· Act as a main floor resource for the team. Be the primary point of contact in call handling resource for immediate team in resolving escalated contacts.
· Be an expert resource in training/coaching on all systems. Share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals.
· Assist in providing employee performance feedback/response call coaching to team and Area manager. Become trained in other areas of the department and provide cross-functional support. Participate in new hire interview panels as needed.
· Provide the constructive suggestions to the team, based on analyzing the feedbacks from consumers.
· Minimum 1 years of experience in a high customer contact position (i.e. customer service, retail or wholesales) including writing customer service-based communications required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, providing customer service via several methods such as e-mail, Live Chat, phones, face-to-face, U.S. Postal mail.
· Occasional travel as required.
· Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and extensive experience writing customer service based communications.
· In-depth proficiency with the Internet, PC and Windows based software knowledge required.
· Tactful, with strong team and customer service orientation.
· Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time. Overnight or occasional travel as required.