Share this job
Business Operations Specialist
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Run the internal operations for Customer Service that enable the front line customer-facing employees to do their jobs. Activate and manage processes and communication that enable strong DIFOT (Deliver In-Full and On-Time) results. Provides premium order management service and delivery execution analysis. Manage the overall order-to-cash process by managing the order portfolio, maximizing potential revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction, and leveraging logistics’ infrastructure within total delivered cost targets. Run daily, weekly, and seasonal reports which allow business visibility, decision making and proactive actions, maximizing shipments and inventory utilization.
- Partner with account teams to build/refine bottoms up seasonal monthly flow plan (shipment forecast) to determine Targets.
- Ensure plan reconciles with topline official financial numbers submitted by S&OP and Finance.
- Consolidate information and update the tools to publish and track Targets (“In-Season View” and “Monthly View”).
- Run daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal tracking Reports (in-season, monthly, coverage).
- Work with partners to collect current month shipments on hand (delivery appointments on hand and product availability).
- Weekly catch up with account teams to update risks & opportunities to month and season.
- Actively participate in weekly S&OP meetings and communicate the Risks and Opportunities.
- Participation on Geo weekly meetings.
- Order Book Health analysis and proactively suggestions to maximize shipments and increase inventory utilization.
- Fill in Scorecards and communication to other areas when required.
- Run and publish appropriate End of Season reporting.
- Analyze and report key item contribution.
- Recap business performance, seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning.
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders e.g. Account, Sales, Business Planning, for future season planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economy, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in Sales Planning, Finance or Operations for a multi-store retailer, other apparel / footwear wholesale organization or multinational companies from other segments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Strong command of English language along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create monthly reports and track financial targets.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Excel VBA/programming and MS Access knowledge would be considered as competitive differential.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
“A NIKE respeita e está comprometida com a diversidade dos seus times. Os candidatos qualificados serão considerados em nossos processos seletivos sem qualquer restrição ou discriminação em razão de etnia, religião, idade, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, expressão de gênero ou deficiência.”