Share this job
Brand Planning & Operations Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role
As a Brand Planning and Ops Manager, the nature of your work is focused on facilitating strategic alignment and creating integration tools and processes that best support the marketing campaigns and initiatives. To that end, you’ll
- Create systems, processes and tools that positively impact productivity, profitability, accountability and service.
- Lead Marketing Ops Category Projects and manage project budget and timelines. Leverage define metrics and project relevant metrics to assess return on investment.
- Drive clear and efficient process for enhancement or creation of additional assets for marketplace execution as needed make changes to processes, procedures to find efficiencies. Manage category assets.
- Develop plans and work assignments against the forecasted project load.
- Works closely with external agencies and vendors.
- Drive execution to the territory consumer, throughout the marketing process.
- Ensure consistent & efficient delivery/sharing of Category content from global to Geo or Geo to territory marketing organizations, through defined tools and processes.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of demonstrated Operations excellence, Brand Marketing operations knowledge, from brand design to retail and event production, Category experience preferred.
- Demonstrated financial/budgeting accountability.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business .
- Must have a strong passion for the NIKE brand and sports.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications.