Brand Digital Manager (차장급)
Seoul , South Korea, South Korea
Job Function: Marketing
Date published: 24-Apr-2017
Team: Brand Digital
Job title: Brand
Work Location: Seoul, South Korea
Nike Brand Digital team enables NIKE’s digital products and services that inspire athletes to do one more lap, one more crunch or one more marathon. The team fuels dynamic brand experiences, consumer interactions and Nike’s digital platforms, including nike.com, NTC and NRC. They use world-class technology, decades of athlete insights, and skills such as consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development, social media engagement and more to deliver products and experiences to athletes around the world.
As a member of Nike Korea’s Brand Digital team, you will be a part of shaping the future of how Nike connects and personally serves every athlete. Our team’s mission is to define and deliver revolutionary digital experience designed to motivate and help make every athlete better. As a Brand Digital Specialist, you will lead Nike’s innovative communication projects with a creative approach leveraging digital including the most innovative technology as well as new media of internet and mobile.
- Prepare strategic marketing plan for Nike’s seasonal communication activities as a part of an integrated marketing initiative.
- Brief agencies for creative digital production, media planning/execution and analytics/reporting and handle them to reach the goals in the brief.
- Share and update project plan and status with relevant team members on a timely basis.
- Have the ownership for Nike’s digital platforms including nike.com, NTC and NRC and provide ultimate service for Korean athletes.
- Bachelor's degree; Major is not restricted.
- Minimum 5 years total experience in digital product development and/or program management.
- Strong project management fundamentals, including ability to accurately scope efforts and build work-back schedules.
- A passion for building, creating, and working in creative environments
- Outstanding communication skills with demonstrated ability to problem solve as part of a team
- Prior experience in innovation, digital product or platform product management.
- Good understanding for the latest new digital technology and ability to freely use it for digital production.