Share this job
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping. Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams.
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other Nike facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
- Conforms to standards, processes, and policies. Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Works with systems personnel to implement design. Participates in development of project plan/timeline. Provides input into project mgmt.
- Communicates project status to mgmt. Participates in change management at department and end user level.
- May create reports and configure package solution to unique business requirements. Performs testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
- Bachelor’s Degree, major in Information Technology or related discipline with minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- 3 years’ experience as a software developer and 2 years’ SA experience
- Good communication skills, good team player
- Project Management and multitasking experience & skills
- Familiar with Asp .net, C#, MS SQL, MS Office (VBA), Windows 7/10
- Experience with Power BI or related BI tool would be plus
- Fluent in Mandarin & English