Share this job
Assistant Store Manager (Johor Premium Outlets - Malaysia)
- Assist the Head Coach in creating, communicating and executing all talent, brand, product, and service initiatives and strategies.
- Support the Head Coach with all store management functions.
- Actively contribute to store’s success by executing strategic plans and delivering desired results.
- Recruit, hire, and develop top talent to create an inclusive, diverse work environment.
- Communicate effectively on business strategy, store performance, and team plans to all levels of leadership and athletes.
- Set the team up for success from the start through excellent onboarding and ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Help employees own their careers and identify ways to grow within the company.
- Train and develop your team to operate with a service-first mentality, to go the extra mile, and to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of team.
- Manage one or more store functions, such as Apparel, Visual Presentation, or Stockroom.
- Drive a culture of service and selling by setting priorities for the team to ensure world-class service.
- Achieve and support high standards on the selling floor.
- Know the product and identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and consumer feedback.
- Execute plans to achieve short and long-term objectives.
- Look for ways to improve efficiency and operational goals.
- Support the Nike brand mission.
- Celebrate wins big and small, paying attention to the details.
- Put your fellow team members’ needs first so everyone can do what’s best for the consumer.
- Demonstrate a high sense of ownership and accountability for your role and your team.
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
- Know the team so you can help unleash their full potential. Be their hero!
- At least 3 years of retail store management experience with large size retailers
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.