Share this job
Assistant Head Coach - Product+Presentation
As a Nike Direct Assistant Head Coach of Product Presentation, you deliver a world-class consumer experience through product presentation and storytelling within the store.
· Drive & Own the presentation of product innovation with your dedicated area.
· Create breakthrough, mindset led product presentation strategies
· Elevate the emotion & disruptive power of our best products
· Implement seasonal & monthly product presentation and storytelling strategies, Manage and partner the team through the execution of all elements within the store
· Coach the team with Manager Excellence using the Winning Habits.
· Champion and uphold Nike Service standards everyday.
· Lead, drive and execute the planning and delivery of all product presentation in your dedicated area to meet standards for the brand presentation.
· Manage the planning and execution of initiative sets.
· Partner with and provide feedback on the business and functions to head coach of product presentation.
· Adapt to and grow with Nike’s product presentation needs as they evolve.
· Support the delivery of brand initiatives and marketplace events.
· Support HC of product presentation in seasonal planning
· Know and understand the brand strategy presented in Product Presentation directives, store visits and conference calls to ensure holistic application throughout the store.
· Model an open door communication policy throughout the store.
· Ensure that the store team is onboarded, trained and empowered to meet the expectations of and uphold product presentation and merchandising principles.
· Establish communication expectations for Product Presentation, inclusive of the following:
- Visual concerns/needs/opportunities with functional team in store
- Operation excellence in terms of vendors, fixture BOH management, product operation
- Share consumer insights to validate future needs of the business
- Weekly recap to HC of product presentation
· Partner with GCHQ, Field and Territory Leaders to provide feedback on Product Presentation.
· Partnership with store operation to ensure product presentation meeting the business needs.