Share this job
Apparel/Equipment DEC Senior Analyst
Capacity management for factory suppliers:
- Responsible for capacity management in Load Review process, unplanned resolution, BL resolution, improvement requests
- Monitor capacity validation especially for factories with strong future growth.
- Track and resolve in season fluctuation of materials and finished goods
- Monitor prebuild status
Delivery OTP management
- Engage with factory production leadership to address delivery/planning issues
- Manage KPIs and OTP projections
- Lead projects to drive standardization within team
- Explore efficiency improvement opportunities through system enhancements
- Support data analysis for strategic initiatives as needed
External team collaboration
- Partner with other functional teams and factories/vendors to resolve escalated issues related to quality, production, raw materials to minimize impact on delivery
- Support near term factory capability building related to operational execution
- Partner with IT to resolve system related data issues
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Marketing, Business, Supply chain management, Logistics Management, Engineering or related field)
• Experience about apparel, supply chain management and factory management, ERP system preferred.
• Good at excel, PPT, and other MS soft wares.
• Detail driven, patient, be able to identify problems solving and ability to conceptualize and implement project construction.
• Clear, timely and effective written and oral communication in English.
• Ability to lead projects to achieve project success.
• Ability to plan, organize and conduct effective meetings.
• Ability to work with and understand diverse cultures.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.