Share this job
App & Membership Analytics Analyst, Nike Direct Digital Commerce
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the role
- Driving sub city member location analysis by delivering member level data for apps, helping to define and understand different mindsets and muses.
- Lead city-sensing by systemizing a network of feedback for local market insights on apps.
- Participating in and/or leading consumer research, KPI planning, and campaign measurements.Instituting and driving the category product affinity model including segmentation creation for offers, rewards, milestones, and pilots.
- Analyzing key performance of app features and other member-only activations while informing audience selection & optimization by producing post-analysis KPI framework & programming to measure impact.
- Obsessing the journey for our apps including identifying key buying behavior and drive key insights on app traffic drivers to generate business insights, optimize investments in the app, and inform download targets.
- Business reporting and analysis with a proven ability to develop hypotheses, sift through data, create conclusions and make action-oriented recommendations.
- Several years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, with expertise in business analytics and/or e-commerce
- Understanding of the principles and tools behind Web Analytics and experience in any of the top tools (GA, Omniture, etc), coupled with moderate database clients (SQL) skills
- Ability to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving skills and thought partnership along with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities with detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery. Comfort working in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders to manage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and process excellence
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with the ability to use logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Passion for sport
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.