Share this job
Accounts Operation Manager
Shanghai, China, China
ACCOUNT OPERATIONS MANAGER
This is a strategic role created to design principles and leverage the opportunities with Nike's Strategic Accounts. This role will be responsible for Nike fulfillment and supply chain development of capabilities for and with the account. It is the interface with the account for all operations matters.
Your key responsibilities include
Work very closely with Nike local sales team and Account branch office, provide leadership and expertise in the development and execution of Nike “supply chain” initiatives (current & future). Proactively influence internal business partners to ensure the needs and objectives of Nike’s retail account base are incorporated in all initiatives.
- Effectively communicate all Nike’s “supply chain” strategies to the assigned account base.
- Influence account base to sell-in Nike supply chain programs that increase operational efficiencies. Lead the initial implementation of programs with cross-functional business partners (internal and external).
Support all supply chain needs for critical Marketplace initiatives
Manages gross to net with sales, accounts and finance
Provide all the data/reporting supports to the team. Deep analysis to translate data into implication on supply chain both for Nike and Accounts.
- Regularly captures and document commercial data through collaborative work with business planners and Operations/Supply Chain functional heads.
- Represent the primary source for all analysis and trends for account operation team surrounding delivery planning, including coverage, processing, shipment, and other logistics components.
- Through utilizing Nike knowledge, strong competency with analytical tools, systems and design procedures, analyze business requirements through collaboration with Order Management, DC Management, PC Planning, Inventory Management, Finance, Sales and Transportation to identify and drive business reporting improvement opportunities.
Provide expertise to drive account level demand/supply management. Proactively monitor latest market place sell through/inventory status and influence internal business partners and external accounts to drive decision making and action.
- Analyze latest market place commercial data and translate it into implication on supply chain both for Nike and Accounts
- Organize regular review meeting with accounts for decision making and tracking actions.
- Drive adoption of S&OP
- Drive Load-in/Fill-in to serve demand/supply match and capture marketplace opportunities
- At least 10 years direct relevant experience in Supply Chain functions of a major consumer driven MNC (FMCG, Retail, Consumer durables, Electronics etc.)
- Able to work in a highly matrix organization
- Exceptional background in logistics, inventory management, business planning, and process improvement required for this role along with a deep understanding of holistic supply chain issues.
- Exceptional communication skills are vital for this role along with the ability to work across multiple functions and drive action via the consensus with internal and external stake holders