Share this job
Account Executive Innvictus
Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. Sells products to a defined set of accounts or. Contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account.
- Execute specific plans by business type in order to achieve objective growth and market penetration, while properly executing the direction received in terms of segmenting the products by desired positioning of the line, and product differentiation between doors.
- Perform a financial selling structure, by analyzing each one of the business relevant metrics of performance for product bookings, sell through, market trends, etc, that will result in commercial recommendations to optimize Nike selling of futures and at once orders as well as replenishment of key items.
- Submit monthly account, market and sell-thru reports to manager.
- Excel in presentation to customers, in order to efficiently transmit Nikes commitment to its retailers, product benefits and materials related to those, as well as the key initiatives driven by Nike and the proposed line structure to each one of them.
- Act as liaison between the accounts and NIKE credit department when requested.
- Prioritize time in relation to the percentage of business generated by each account without compromising categorical and brand initiatives i.e. Performance & Authentic business.
- Share work schedule with manager and identify tasks, which may not be completed on time
- Develop and maintain knowledge of NIKE sales programs and policies. Assist in developing and enforcing appropriate Brand and Sales strategies to resolve issues with accounts.
- Attend regularly scheduled national/regional sales meetings, trade shows.
- Merchandise showrooms and keep abreast of sample inventory position.
- Advanced English level
- Retail & Sales Experience minimum 3-5 years,preferably with sneakers knowledge.