Share this job
Tooling Engineer 1 - Converse
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
- Provide technical solutions and manufacturability feedback on mold design or processes during development process.
- Support engineering and category teams during product commercialization by providing technical expertise regarding mold construction and processes.
- Drive functional agenda at local level and collaborate with extended engineering teams and categories.
- Assist in the development of tooling best practices and actively monitor implementation.
- Act as a resource for training.
- Support manufacturing with production trouble shooting.
- Works in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and improve existing production processes.
- Participates in defining tooling processes document and product trials.
Job Requirements :
- 5 years experience in CAD /CAM for creation and programming of complex injection molds, compression molds.
- Preferred experience in footwear molds.
- Work experience in a mold shop is a plus.
- Able to communicate well both in Vietnamese and English.
- Able to communicate in Chinese is a plus.
- Function effectively in a fast paced, multi project environment with extensive expert use of machining principles including accepted shop practices, methods, standards and techniques relating to design, machining, tooling, fixtures and prototype part production.
- Travel to remote factory is required.
- Able to organize the given tasks throughout collaboration with related Converse, factory and mold shop team independently and then to deliver the result within the given timeline