Share this job
Supply Chain Strategy & Performance Management Senior Manager
Shanghai, China, China
Greater China Supply Chain
Strategy Development & Deployment / Performance Management
In Greater China Supply Chain Strategy Development & Deployment, you will always be on the watch-out for new ideas, new technologies, new solutions, new trends that will potentially impact the future of supply chain. You will drive to develop strategic vision and define key capabilities that are required for Nike to succeed in the years coming.
Working with the portfolio team and finance team, you will help to define strategic priorities and investment aligned with the strategic vision. You will work with GC and Global team along the annual strategy cycle to deliver actionable supply chain capability roadmap.
In Greater China Supply Chain Performance Management, you will drive forward looking, actionable view of supply chain performance management capability, drive through surface statistics to root cause and action, convert information reviews to decision venues, spur organization to continuously meet and beat aggressive performance targets and deliver visibility to strategic impact of tactical supply chain metrics.
You will lead to deliver visibility and insights covering supply chain metrics and KPIs, drive proactive understanding of profitability, inventory, service and sustainability through development of supply chain models that evaluate trends, scenarios, and play out simulation results.
You serve as the integration point, connecting strategy, process, projects, metrics and actions in a strategic manner to support our senior executives in making business decisions required to beat annual and quarterly targets. You will use your entrepreneurial instinct to find new, untapped ways to delight Nike consumers through operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in advanced performance management and Strategy domain, preferably in retail/consumer goods or a related field.
- Consulting background preferred.
- Strong Strategic thinking and storytelling skill must.
- Gifted analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling arguments for change; Quantitative modeling background essential.
- Strong communication skills with displayed ability to communicate to all levels of the organization at the appropriate level of detail.
- Solid presenter and group facilitator. Ability to translate arguments into the language of others. Exceptional listening skills. Ability to adapt presentations to needs of audience – upwards, lateral sensitivity.
- High emotional IQ. Strong relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse personal styles and work and cooperatively in a diverse group, including strong relationship-building skills across varied personal styles and a proven energy to navigate complex organizational structures
- Proven energy to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Self-motivated; high energy.