Share this job
Supply Chain Procurement Manager - contractor
70% Data analysis and business navigation to provide insights and support during end to end Supply Chain procurement activities
- Pre-assessment of all components of the supply chain procurement will be in scope for a particular project
- Data gathering and initial analysis and modeling to develop best options: Including WCS system, racking, forklift, conveyer, shipping sorter, etc
- In depth data analysis of historical volume and future growth, “value for money” solutions to meet cost and speed criteria, as well as developing options with flexibility
- Speed, Quality and cost study for each project, holistic evaluation based on pre-defined scoring matrix to support procurement director during tender process or negotiation
- Risk analysis to factor in both external and internal risks and constraints,to develop a risk matrix with appropriate mitigation strategies and associated costs to mitigate the risk.
- Lead or as key contributor to prominent CAPEX investment project in NIKE owned or outsourced Distribution Center(s), both in B2B and B2C channels
20% Administrative management of tender process
- Manage a tender/negotiation process on operational/tactical level, including data collection, supporting docu preparation, meeting/visit arrangement, etc.
- Responsible for contract preparation and management for MHE vendors
10% Geo & Global Project coordinator and support :
- Support new local and global initiatives and new working methods implementation