Share this job
Strategic Account Sales Executive Liverpool / AE
Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
Reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. Find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by assigned categories, sells products and contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Ensure seasonal and annual sales revenue budget align with category strategy and strategic .priorities ensuring that time requirements are met.
- Showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients needs and facilitate the category game plan process.
- Excel in presentation to customers, in order to efficiently transmit Nike´s commitment to account, product benefits and materials related to those, as well as the key initiatives driven by Nike and the proposed line structure to each one of them.
- Keep account constantly informed on ordering status, and assist them with their specific requirements. Inform accounts also with sales performance and seek agreements with them regarding specific market and account plans through periodical business meetings.
- Act as liaison between the account and NIKE credit department when requested.
- Share work schedule with manager and identify tasks, which may not be completed on time
- Develop and maintain knowledge of NIKE sales programs and policies. Assist in developing and enforcing appropriate Brand and Sales strategies to resolve issues with accounts.
- Attend regularly scheduled sales meetings, trade shows.
- Merchandise showrooms and keep abreast of sample inventory position.
- Advanced english
- Retail and Sales experience minimum 3-5years, preferably with sneakers knowledge