Store Supervisor (Pattaya - Thailand)
Bangkok , Thailand, Thailand
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Coach (Store Supervisor) to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Store Coach (Store Supervisor), your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
Requirements of the position include
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years retail experience
- 1 years supervisory experience
- Experience in coaching and counseling employees
- Good energy and lively personality
- Responsible and Mature Outlook
- Strong English communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Good presentation skills preferred.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed