Share this job
Sr Cloud Engineer
Shanghai, China, China
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike’s Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
As the Integration and Operations Engineer, your role on the team will include delivering engineering defining the architecture for a scalable and completely automated continuous delivery system spanning AWS, a CloudStack/OpenStack based PaaS data center, and a legacy hosted environment. We need someone with a strong Linux background and an eye towards automation and monitoring. You will be a senior member on the Web Technology Infrastructure team, a hybrid development and operations team running very high profile brand, commerce, and community websites.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 5 years experience in lieu of a degree.
- Dual class software engineer and operations systems administration experience
- Experience with cloud engineering
- Experience deploying infrastructure as code (Cloudformation, terraform, etc)
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (ruby, python, perl, etc)
- knowledge of industry standard DevOps tools (CI/CD,GoCD, Git, scripting, Gradle, Maven, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Understand of network management and security
- Experience in HA environment
- Ability to partner with and influence key stakeholders and architects throughout Nike
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Infrastructure security is a plus
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation