Share this job
Sourcing Analyst - 1yr contractor
Zhongshan, China, China
60% Day-to-day Payment Operation & Process Enhancement
Routine PO related P2P payment settlement
Compliance to Corporate Policy/Procedure
Create vendors in system, process POs in SRM and invoices according to payment process
Fixed asset application
PO/GR on time delivery track
Coordinate with finance to collect the invoice from vendors and solve the invoice issues.
GR/IR with different issue
Identify and recommend future state solutions and capabilities that enable the vendor payment to invoicing processes and policies; lead process improvement activities in partnership with cross-functional teams
20% Daily purchasing activities to meet stakeholders’ demand
Reviews and analyzes requisitions, supply plans and conduct evaluation of market trends and condition.
Conduct data gathering, spend analytics and market research intelligence in delivering measurable cost savings. Work with cross-functional teams to drive the cost reduction project to closure with positive impact
15% Contract & Data Management
- Manage vendors data on operational/tactical level, including data collection/update, new vendor creation in system.
- Carries out contract management, incl. contract approval process and related data maintenance
- Data Analysis and Report
- Follow Vendor Maintenance Process to create/modify/vendor
5% Other necessary support:
- Support new local and global initiatives and new working methods implementation
- Support category team to collect spending data if required
- Support the team lead with procurement projects as needed
Results orientation, good team player, strong execution capability.
Capable of working independently.
Systematic and structured working style.
Strong customer management and leadership skills.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Technical understanding and capabilities.
Strong analytical and organization talent.
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Functional / business process experience in one of the following areas is desired: Procurement, Account Payable.