Share this job
Sourcer, Japan - Contract
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Team
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
About the Role
This is a contract role.
As a Sourcer on the Nike Japan Talent Acquisition team, you'll contribute to creating and sustaining effective methods and processes to identify and source top talent for Nike’s business in Japan. You'll utilize innovative and effective sourcing methods that are designed to deliver a diverse pool of candidates to the business against aggressive timelines. This role will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager Asia Pacific, based in Tokyo.
A critical position within the talent organization at Nike, the Talent Sourcer role requires an inspired, entrepreneurial and influential person who is ultimately a…
- Connect into an extensive and dynamic personal network to maintain a pipeline of talent.
- Bring an always curious mind to the organization and team.
- Experience in a fast-growth retail or consumer business highly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' sourcing experience, including developing diverse sources to generate talent, outreach recruitment, cold calling, internet and web (including Boolean) searches.
- You must demonstrate a high degree of independent decision making, as well as the ability to manage multiple sourcing assignments with aggressive time lines.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (minimum TOEIC 800+) required. Additional languages (e.g. Korean, Thai) would be a plus.