Share this job
Senior UX Designer - Digital Studio
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
As part of the global digital capabilities development, our Digital Studio at Nike Greater China HQ is looking for an experienced UX Designer to help create the future Nike consumer experience for a billion athletes*. From AR SNKR drops to TMALL takeovers to Connected Retail you will play a key role in crafting products and services that define the Nike experience.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
- Creating new high-impact products, services and experiences across Nike owned (Nike.com, SNRKS, Retail, NRC, NTC, NikePlus, Connect) and partner platforms (WeChat, TMALL, JD.
- Nurturing and evolving those platforms over the long term.
- Working with internal researchers and external agencies to formulate insights that drive the Nike Consumer Experience for years to come.
- Ideation and prototyping future innovations for the Greater China market.
- Ability to solve complex problems across disciplines, departments and geographies.
- Ability to translate conversations and sketches into high-quality user flows, wire-frames and prototypes using the range of industry standard tools (Sketch, Invision, Flinto etc).
- High level of Chinese and English.
- E-commerce and/or physical retail experience a plus.