Senior Client Representative, Entertainment Marketing
Tokyo , Japan, Japan
The role of this position will be one of the key members of our entertainment marketing team, part of the influencer marketing model offence, to keep the high brand positioning and stimulate our target consumer to lead the market. High level of communication skills is required at the same time, sense to the latest trend, relationship building is a key factor to fulfill the position. Must be greedy for knowledge, daily pursuit multiple interests in various fields in order to create and catch the demand and key moments in the entertainment world to connect with the most influential talents and innovators of today, in Tokyo.
- Build effective relationships with key influencers and talents.
- Spontaneously play the role of our influencer marketing vision with strategy and responsible executions.
- Actively provide consumer insights and feedbacks to other functions and teammates.
- Collaborate to work with the team, projects effectively.
- Have a strong personal POV towards the entertainment world and the connection to our brand.
- Grasp the trend.
- Four years university/graduate school degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the domestic entertainment world (TV, Film, Music, Production etc.)
- Strong interest in the domestic entertainment world, fashion, art, music, culture and sports
- Understand the sneaker culture and trends of the urban youth culture
- Strong loyalty towards Nike brand and Sports
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.