Share this job
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
As Brasil S&OP Specialist, you will support the Territory S&OP offense that facilitates the IBP and leads business alignment meetings. Drive timely decisions and actions around risk & opportunities, delivering sustained, mutually profitable growth and profitability. You will be a strategic thought partner across the marketplace to evaluate Demand and Supply on a short and long term. You will collaborate with the entire organization to evaluate opportunities to fuel the Triple Double strategy of 2x Innovation, 2x Speed, and 2x Direct.
Being a key business partner on a cross-functional team, you will provide insights that drive actions and impact the business. You will work, leverage the functional expertise of our functions to lead the business in profitable growth. You will need to demonstrate strong business acumen, team mindset, can-do mentality, a strong analytical skill-set, the ability to take analytics to insights and translate these into clear and simple action items and recommendations.
We are looking for our next S&OP Specialist with the following characteristics:
• Ability to engage and influence leaders across the organization to realize the benefits of the S&OP process
• Enthusiasm for the brand and our products.
• System and Design thinking.
• Determined and effective Process builder.
• Advanced analytical mindset.
• Passion for curiosity and change.
• Resilience to ever changing business conditions.
• Experience with sales planning, demand planning, inventory management, operations, supply chain or other related areas.
• Support execution of Monthly Consensus Operating Plan in accordance with the Integrated Business Planning Process (IBP Process) inclusive of Territory and Geo reporting.
• Ownership of Anaplan (IBP Tool) execution and IXP integration in the territory.
• Participation in In-Season Shipping goals and monitoring activities as lead by MPO.
• Support S&OP Meeting offense (i.e. Mgmt, Sr, and Exec) in Territory. Specifically coordinating the creation of meeting material.
• Support coordination and presentation of monthly Geo/Territory S&OP Mtg.
• A proven expertise in planning and analysis in an international environment, and preferably in Retail Industry.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a large matrix organization, ability to network and influence across several groups.
• Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to communicate and present to senior management.
• Advanced/Fluent English.
• Strong analytical skills and strategic mindset.
• Strong communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas in a simple way, and influence stakeholders across the organization.
• Experience working in a matrix organization is considered an advantage.
• Team player attitude, solid positive energy, confidence, integrity, and passion for the Brand.
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point).