Share this job
Retail Store Team Lead-Cookstown Mall
Cookstown, Ontario, Canada
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Retail Store Lead for our Nike Store in Cookstown, ON.
This position directly reports into our Store General Manager.
Mall Address is : 3311 County Road 89, Cookstown, ON L0L 1L0
Mall website link: https://www.tangeroutlet.com/cookstown/location
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Lead your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
• Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all activities of associates in addition to handling more complex transactions or customer service situations
• Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (Shipping and Receiving, Cashier duties, and Sales)
• Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
• Assist Managers in conducting formal on boarding and training programs for associates
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
• Assist in coordinating work of other associates (but not a formal supervisor)
• May have keyholder responsibilities
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years retail experience
• Ability to communicate in English
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Nike believes smart, passionate, curious people will rise to the occasion, therefore they set the bar high and then raise it higher. At Nike, you will grow because you will be challenged. You will be challenged because you will work with the best talent, the best athletes, and the best business partners in the industry.
If this is you, then please apply online with your most recent resume and cover letter at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.