Retail Inventory Reconciliation Manager
Shanghai , China, China
This role is to focus on defining the root cause of the inventory gap between systems, coordinate with cross-function teams to drive the action and solution, closely follow-up the action with team. At month end, rise up the issue and gap of the inventory from E2E systems to stakeholders after daily action, and apply the proposal of the inventory adjustment with Finance team and cross-functional teams.
- Daily coordinate with IT colleague to analyze block reason from E2E systems, drive the operational action with cross-functional team, follow-up deadline and result.
- Coordinate DTC cross-functions to drive UPC recycle monitor and solution.
- At monthly end, highlight the issue, difficulties from daily inventory reconciliation, cooperate with finance team and cross-functional team to raise the proposal of inventory adjustment.
- Responsible for supply chain operation to serve the Factory Store Service, including coordination of logistics, Satellite DC operation, etc
- Responsible for ad-hoc operation projects to build supply chain capabilities for B&M stores.
Bachelor degree with working experience in supply chain, retail operation and inventory etc.
Familiar with SAP, knowledge in MRP is a plus.
Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Diligent, a team player with positive attitude.