Share this job
Retail Finance Analyst
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
As a Retail Finance Analyst, you will drive the execution of the current year according to the Budget in complete alignment with the cross functional team, focus in exercise influencing skills when to ensure GM% expansion.
- Partner with DSM in the revenue projection, including promotional analysis to have the Revenue projected and looking for GM% expansion.
- Aligned with the Retail Team in the Approval Request Analysis to ensure that we are investing in the current fleet according to the plan and having as NorthStar the Direct to Consumer Strategy, this includes new doors, refits, renewal and closures analysis.
- Work with SG&A team to communicate all the changes that we plan on the current fleet and in any other investment that may be needed to achieve the goal.
- Be in constant communication with IM Team to have their more recent CO/EPR inventory projection
- Ensure that all the Financial and Retail deliverables are done in time and according to the plan, previously reviewed with both teams.
- Continues analysis of information looking for a GM% expansion and to influence the pricing strategy lead by DSM Team.
- Constant process improvement looking for more visibility and new ways to influence the cross functional team.
- Monitor 90D Fcst Accuracy according to the guardrails share by APLA Team.
Analytical: this role will be expending much of its time doing different analysis that will lead to important company decisions.
Collaborative: this role works with a cross functional team and must be consider as thought partner. Effective Communicator: this role requires clear, effective and timely two-way communication.
Multitasking; This role requires someone able to manage multiple information at the same time.