Share this job
Retail Department Manager (Vaughan Mills Store)
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Dept, area), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's degree and 3 years' retail experience, or 4 years' retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years Lead or Supervisory experience
- Experience in coaching and counseling employees
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
If this is you, then please apply online with your most recent resume and cover letter at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in advance. (No Agency Calls Please)In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.