Share this job
Retail Brand Manager - Nike Store Partner (NSP) SEA & India
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
In this role, you will work as part of the Nike Direct Channel team and be responsible for developing and implementing category marketing campaigns across the region and executing programs that will maximize brand awareness and meet business KPI’s. To that end, you'll,
- Lead Nike's marketing vision in partnership with key Partners to create consumer connections.
- Focus on creating and executing fully integrated brand marketing plans for the Nike Direct channel across multiple categories.
- Drive internal and external alignment across all plans and continually strive to improve Nike impact with consumers.
- Develop strong relationships with the Nike Direct account marketing and buying teams to better understand the consumer and business and to create new opportunities and align on collective vision.
- Develop consumer centric account long term and seasonal cross functional brand plans that connect with the account’s Nike consumers.
- Bring brand vision to life across all account platforms focused and led by digital executions to attract consumers and digital integration into retail environments to complement traditional retail story telling.
- Partner with key functional teams (Category Brand, Product Education, Visual Merchandiser, Entertainment Marketing, Sports Marketing) to bring the account vision to life across all retail platforms.
- Push Innovation and drive Nike’s digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers.
- Actively participate seasonal sales meetings, and in-territory brand and functional meetings to lead the GTM process for the account and to ensure you deliver a strong account point of view while supporting overall strategies.
- Manage the annual marketing budget for the account and ensure accuracy and discipline in monthly and quarterly budget management process.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or another relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within retail marketing and/or digital e-commerce marketing with record of building relationships with retailers and other external partners
- Experience in managing a complex matrix virtually
- Fluency in English
- Have a vision for the future and be able to create long-term strategic account plans to bring the vision to life
- Budget, planning and financial management
- Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver
- Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key account, internal partners, agencies, athletes and influencers that drive deep insights and collaboration.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to often aggressive timelines. Knowledge of the market and ability to create structure into market place.
- We must execute flawlessly. Everyday – The consumer demands it.
- Minimum 5 years of retail or like experience to bring deep retail insights to inform the work and stay current on how retail is evolving to better serve.