Share this job
Regional District Manager (RDM) - Philippines
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
The Regional District Manager (RDM) manages a portfolio of stores. He/She ensures NSP strategy is executed throughout their fleet while developing district specific business strategies to ensure premium executions and mutual profitability. RDM is in charge of setting KPI targets, monitoring these and coaching our partners on how to continuously improve. To that end you'll,
- Develop and maintain a healthy Nike Partner stores portfolio
- Execute global strategies, influencing and developing regional business strategy
- Provide regional insights and trends to inform regional/global strategies
- Set seasonal KPI goals and Operations & Training targets
- Conduct in-season weekly KPI tracking and quarterly Operations & Training tracking for individual stores and for the district
- Analyze district reports, identify opportunities and develop plans to maximize results
- Provide accurate information on district and store activities to the territory
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with planning and merchandising to influence and optimize assortments
- Ensure all cross-functional on-boarding and ongoing training is conducted by the stores
- Manage activities related to partner’s fleet plans, including store openings, refits and closings (Partner with PMs)
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 to 8 years of progressive retail experience.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization;
- Demonstrate leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others;
- Highly developed organization skills and preferably hands on team management experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite i.e. Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Word (Basic)
- Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally
- Flexible communication style/Presentation Skills
- Understanding of Local consumers and marketplace realities.
- Results oriented, organized and planned.