Share this job
Product Margin Planning Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
As the Product Margin Planning Analyst, you will assist in the preparation and distribution of timely and insightful financial analysis on margins to determine progress against the budget, seasonal targets and forecast. You will perform timely analysis, encompassing price-point and cost-component analysis, in support of the decision making process to drive business performance, aligned to the strategic plan. You will be actively involved in monthly management reporting activities, which includes the forecasting process, for margins.
Key Responsibilities -
- Assist in the performance of financial planning and analysis activities on Margin for the South East Asia and India territory, across numerous business dimensions.
- Assist in identifying the margin implications of business decisions throughout the seasonal planning process.
- Provide timely tracking and insights on the financial performance of Margin levers against forecast and budget.
- Support monthly forecast loading activities related to Margins, covering all COGS line items and AGSP.
- Actively supports ad-hoc projects to improve data analytics and streamline process to achieve productivity.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 2 years of relevant financial planning and analytics experience, ideally gained in FMCG industries.
- Prior exposure to business case evaluation will be advantageous.
- To succeed in this role, you will be described as personable, enterprising and operationally hands-on with an acute sense of details management.
- You will be required to have advanced Excel and Powerpoint proficiencies.
- Understanding of SAP and Cognos Planning tools will be valuable but not mandatory.