Become a Part of the Nike Team
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Act as expert resource within the category during the development phase to identify and alleviate potential manufacturing issues and improve efficiency or costing. Make early recommendations on product construction techniques and tooling solutions.
- Actively manage and facilitate the development and commercialization of higher levels of technology and key models on a seasonal basis.
- Collaborate with the engineering and category teams on a regular basis to develop best practice and process efficiency project agendas.
- Work closely and communicate often with other Engineers in other manufacturing countries to obtain consistency in technical, development and production across respective category.
- Act as mentor to junior Engineering teammates to better prepare them for future growth and challenges.
- Support innovation plans in support of category and infrastructure needs and ensure proven and tested readiness of new technologies and methods prior to production.