Share this job
Product Coach, Canberra
Canberra, ACT, Australia
We are currently recruiting for the position of Product Coach within our Canberra Clearance store; this is a permanent position reporting to the Head Coach. The mission of the Product Coach is to effectively lead and manage a specific zone within the store to achieve sales, profit growth, customer service and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading, coaching, driving and inspiring your team to achieve their goals and targets
- Meeting financial goals and targets in sales, wage control, stock control, shrinkage, merchandising and margins within the Department
- Partnering with the Store Manager to develop and deliver innovative business strategies to increase the department performance in all areas
- Leading by example by providing a premium consumer experience that will exceed expectations.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Extensive Retail management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ‘floor presence’
- Solid organisational and planning skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills