Share this job
PRODUCT ENGINEER I - FW
Become a Part of the Nike Team
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Assists and supports cross-functional teams in troubleshooting and improving existing production processes.
- Participates in defining and documenting procedures for all aspects of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Coordinates and documents trial runs of product.
- Assists in the design and testing of new equipment.
- Provides technical support to more senior engineers.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a footwear technical position
- Major in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering fields in College is preferred.
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge of footwear upper/pattern and tooling engineering process, production and R&D processes.
- General knowledge of last engineering and footwear construction is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.